For those interested in an overview and more general information on the local churches, we invite you to read the following link concerning the Lord’s recovery: An Open Letter
Email us: email@example.com
Phone: Ron @ 706.877.4169 OR Will @ 706.595.0865
We have 2 primary meetings every week: Lord’s Table meeting and prayer meeting (since we meet from house to house, location varies)
Lord’s Day mornings at 10:30 AM — Lord’s Table meeting and fellowship
Every Lord’s Day morning, we gather to enjoy the Lord’s table (1Corinthians 10:21), partaking of the bread and cup to remember the Lord’s death until He comes. Each member has the opportunity in meetings to participate by calling hymns, offering praises, and sharing testimonies. Afterward, we have a time of mutual fellowship around the Word of God for the edification of all.
On the second Lord’s Day each month, our meeting includes some from the churches in Atlanta Athens, and Columbia, SC. Following this larger gathering, we enjoy continued fellowship while we all feast together.
Wednesday evenings at 6:30 PM — prayer
On Wednesday evenings, we come together for prayer. Again, during this time of corporate prayer, each member has the opportunity to participate.
From time to time, we also gather to receive ministry from the Bible through video messages by various bothers based on the teachings of Watchman Nee, Witness Lee, and many others who have gone before us.
house to house, etc.
10:30 AM Lord’s Day — Lord’s Table / mutual fellowship
6:30 PM Wednesday — prayer
Three families and two single brothers began meeting as the church in Augusta, Georgia in 1991. Most of these believers had experienced the church life in other localities. They desired to continue practicing the oneness of the body by standing on the ground that all the believers in the city comprise the church as revealed in the New Testament. They had relocated to this area primarily for their jobs; the area has strong medical facilities, military establishments, engineering industries and educational institutions that bring many to this region.
We believe in and practice impartial love of Christ for all members of His Body regardless of race or social status. Over the years, our meetings have included believers from all races with varied occupations, backgrounds, and walks of life. We welcome all!
We hold the faith which is common to all the believers:
(Titus 1:4, Jude 3)
· The Bible is the complete divine revelation inspired word by word by God through the Holy Spirit. (2Pet. 1:21, 2Tim. 3:16)
· God is uniquely one, yet triune — the Father, the Son, and the Spirit. (1Tim. 2:52, Matt. 28:19)
· The Son of God, even God Himself, was incarnated to be a man by the name of Jesus Christ. (John 1:1, 1:14)
· Christ died on the cross for our sins, shedding His blood for our redemption. (1Pet. 2:24, Eph. 1:7a)
· Christ resurrected from among the dead on the third day. (1Cor 15:4)
· Christ ascended to the right hand of God to be Lord of all. (Acts 1:9, Acts 2:33, Acts 2:36)
· Whenever any person repents to God and believes in the Lord Jesus Christ, he is regenerated (born again) and becomes a living member of the one Body of Christ. (Acts 20:21, John 3:3, Eph. 1:22-23, Rom. 12:5)
· Christ is coming again to receive His believers to Himself. (1Thes. 2:19)